AVISHOCK™, Electric Bird Deterrent System provides a hugely valuable new professional management option alongside traditional bird spikes, bird nets and bird wire - proven not to harm birds.
Strictly speaking AVISHOCK™ is not actually bird proofing because it
doesn’t present a physical barrier. Nor is it a scaring device in the
conventional visual or audio sense. Instead, it modifies the behaviour
of urban birds by touch, deterring them from loafing, roosting or
nesting on ledges with a harmless but disconcerting electric shock
– in just the same way electric fencing manages farm livestock. It comes complete with independent trials evidence demonstrating it complies
with UK legislation, and a positive reception from Natural England, the Scottish
Government, Welsh Assembly, Northern Ireland Office, RSPB, RSPCA and
SSPCA as well as from HSE in safety at work terms.
Supplied in 15m lengths, packaged in specially designed boxes.
Made up of S/S braids sewn onto flexible, UV stabilised PVC.
UV stable thread used for sewing.
Available in 3 colours - Stone, Black and Brick Red.
Easily cut to length using Net/Flex-Track shears (NET136).
Simply glued down using either Avisil (ADH001) or Avifix (ADH006) adhesive.
Very flexible and conforms to any surface shape.
- Highly effective - All species - All pressures
- Lowest profile - Only 6mm high
- Flexible - Conforms to any surface shape
- Highly specified - UV Stabilised plastics and Stainless Steel
- Quick and easy to fit - Simply glue in place
- Humane - Birds are not harmed
- Low running costs - Low power
- On-going revenue - Maintenance recommended